Frequently Asked Questions

Go to the Careers page and in the top right just enter your information and hit sign up. You can just click JOIN to go to A guide to process from start to finish can be found here: How it works.

We only require that you have a valid insurance license for the state you are trying to write in. This can be achieved online or in person by getting one of the many licenses offered at Insurance School.

Errors & Omissions Insurance is provided by Allied Risk Partners for the business written through our platform. As an individual Agent you do not need your own, but it is highly recommended that you obtain your own insurance for your business.

In order to sign up through our registration process and quote in our system, a valid state insurance license is required.

Absolutely FREE! Other than the time it takes to sign up, there is no other barrier to entry for a registered agent.

Depending on your state license, there are a variety of options for life & health, property & casualty, or personal lines licenses.

Heath & Life

  • Term Life

Property & Casualty

  • Home/Condo
  • Auto/Boat/Motorcycle
  • Auto Warranty
  • Renters
  • Cyber
  • General Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Business Owners
  • Workers Compensation
  • Commercial Property
  • Pet

Personal Lines

  • Home/Condo
  • Auto/Boat/Motorcycle
  • Auto Warranty
  • Renters

Here is a list of some of the items in our portal that you should know. Introduction Help